Internships Spring 2023
Are you looking for a spring internship?
ABOUT THE POSITION
An Internship Tailored to Your Development and Educational Profile
We are looking for three interns to assist our clients with either business development, government affairs, or communications.
As our Government Affairs Intern
You will, among other things, assist our senior consultants with developing policy papers, arranging meetings with government officials and policy makers and promoting the political interests of our clients.
As our Communications Intern
You will assist our senior consultants with everything from strategic communications and media monitoring to pitch writing, branding activities, research, media planning, SoMe posts and engaging in proactive dialogue with some of the biggest media outlets in Denmark.
As our Business Development Intern
You will, among others, be supporting client projects in turning qualitative and quantitative data into insights, carrying out and presenting complex market analyses, help designing winning strategies etc.
As an intern at Szpirt & Company, you will be working from our office in Bredgade, which is characterized by an informal atmosphere, room for your own ideas and great team spirit. The position is not paid but you will receive a monthly compensation as well as free lunch, not to mention the occasional Friday beer. Naturally, there will also be room for flexibility in connection with your exams and other study-related assignments.
In return for your hard work, you will also be given significant responsibility, on-going mentoring and support from senior colleagues in our work with clients. On a final note, we will do our utmost to tailor your tasks to your educational program and long-term career goals.
The ideal candidate
- Is currently enrolled in a master’s or bachelor’s program within the fields of political sciences, journalism or communication, business economics or the like.
- Is comfortable with climbing up steep learning curves when we ask you to familiarize yourself with a whole new industry or business area.
- Masters fundamental communicative disciplines in English. For the communications position fluent Danish is a requirement.
- You spell flawlessly and understand how to build up a text that captures and retains the reader’s interest.
- Is structured, thorough, good at keeping track of tasks and deadlines and dares to make independent, well-considered decisions.
Furthermore, it is an advantage if you can live up to some of the following
- You have insights into the Danish and international business arena, though specialist knowledge is not a requirement.
- You either have experience from political youth organizations or have an understanding of or interest in the world of politics.
- You are able to unfold our client’s visions with great credibility and have a flair for articulating the relevance and value of our customers’ services.
We are looking for interns for the spring semester 2023 in the period from February to July 2023. The application deadline is November 21 2022 at 12.00. Interviews will be held at an ongoing basis, which is why we encourage you to apply as early as possible. Please send a short application, your CV, transcripts and other documents you find relevant to email@example.com.
About Szpirt & Company
Szpirt & Company is a Danish consultancy, founded in 2019 and located in Bredgade. We are specialized in combining public relations, government affairs and business development and cater to clients in a wide range of sectors, providing tailor-made solutions, advice and the tools needed to develop and grow their businesses. In a short time, Szpirt & Co. has become of the most experienced consultancies within life science and financial communication, working for a wide range of clients; from the biggest companies in the Kingdom to promising start-ups in various industries and several countries. If the internship is progressing as we hope and you do well, there could be an opportunity for a permanent student job afterwards.
If you have any questions about the internship or Szpirt & Co. you may contact Lærke Sofie Kjærgaard at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +45 5352 5230.